Cascade Falls Aquatic Center
2350 SW Prairie Trail Parkway
Ankeny, Iowa 50023
2014 Season Hours
May 28 - Aug 13
Open daily: Noon - 8:00 p.m.
*Due to snow make-up days in the Ankeny Community School District, both facilities will be closed Tuesday, May 27, to accommodate for student employees/lifeguards who will be in school. Both facilities will reopen Wednesday, May 28.
Aug 13 - Sept 1 (weekends only)
Noon - 8:00 p.m.
- Heated water
- Zero depth entry pool
- Kiddie slide - no height requirement
- Floor geysers and water cannons
- (2) 250 foot inner-tube water slides - must be 48" or taller
- Lazy river
- Lap pool with diving well and drop slide - must be 48" or taller
- 1 meter spring board and 3 meter platform diving - No height requirement
- Flowrider surf machine - must be 42" or taller
- Swirl Bowl slide - must be 48" or taller
- Family changing rooms
- Grass area for sunbathing
- Lounge chairs
- In-pool shade
From the intersection of I-35 Exit 90 and Oralabor RD.
- From I-35 exit 90 head west on SE Oralabor Rd toward SE Delaware Ave. Continue to follow SE Oralabor Rd 2.3 mi to intersection with SW State Street.
- Turn right (north) at SW State St. Proceed approximately 0.5 miles to intersection with SW Prairie Trail Parkway.
- Turn left (west) at SW Prairie Trail Pkwy. Proceed approximately 0.5 miles to entrance to Cascade Falls parking lot.
|Cascade Falls Daily Admission
|Senior Citizen Admission (60+)
|Children Ages 2 & under
|Lap Swim/Water Walking
(Available 10:00 - 11:45 am, May 27 - Aug. 13, Mon-Sat)
(Available 10:00 - 11:45 am, May 31 - Aug. 23, Saturdays)
Last updated: 5/28/2014 8:32:36 AM