Who to contact with water related issues
Please call Ankeny Municipal Utilities customer service at (515) 963-3565 or e-mail at email@example.com for assistance with the following:
- Finalizing water service when moving out of your home or business.
- Setting up water service when moving in to a new home or business.
- Arranging for “snow bird” status when vacationing over the winter months.
- You have questions about your water billing.
- You have questions about water quality.
- Your meter is leaking or making excessive noise (contact the Ankeny Police Dispatch after normal business hours, weekends or holidays at (515) 286-3333).
Contact the Ankeny Police Dispatch at (515) 286-3333 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for assistance with or reporting the following:
- Possible water main break. Examples include excessive water running down the curb of a street, water bubbling up in the right of way between the curb and sidewalk or bubbling up through cracks in the street or sidewalk.
- Accidental dig in on water main or water service line.
- You observe a hydrant leaking, laying on its side or other noticeable damage.
- You notice someone tampering with a hydrant.
Last updated: 9/30/2008 10:35:07 AM