The City Manager is responsible for preparing and managing the City's annual budget and five-year Capital Improvement Program. The City's Budget Team is comprised of City Manager and Finance department staff with the input of other city staff. The Budget Team projects revenues, estimates expenditures and continually monitors city budgets to ensure that the annual plan is followed and that the budget estimates are accurate. The Budget Team also reviews alternatives and prepares recommendations on budget, management and policy issues for the City Manager, City Council and the various city departments.
Note: Budget information included below is subject to change during the budget process and before final adoption by the City Council. Once adopted, the final budget document will be available online.
- December 19, 2016 - City Council Capital Improvement Program Workshop
- January 13, 2017 - Department Budget Presentation to City Council-Part 1; Part 2
- January 16, 2017 - Approval of the 2017-2021 Capital Improvement Program
- January 30, 2017 - City Council Budget Workshop -Operating, Utility and Hotel/Motel Tax Funds
- February 23, 2017 - Budget Public Information Meeting
- March 6, 2017 - Budget Public Hearing