Aquatic centers will open for the 2023 Season on Memorial Day Weekend.
Season Aquatic Center Passes
- Purchase online or at the Parks and Recreation office. (Passes are not sold at the pools.)
- $50 per person for Ankeny residents and $70 per person for nonresidents.
- Season passes can be used at both aquatic centers.
- Learn more about purchasing a season pass.
- Red Cross swim lessons will be offered at both pools throughout the summer.
- Morning sessions will be offered at both pools, and evening sessions at Prairie Ridge.
- Registration will begin April 17 at 8 a.m.
Other Programs & Rentals
- Aquatic programming includes springboard diving, Flowrider workshops, Flowrider private lessons, Princess Parties, and Special Needs Water Aerobics.
- For information regarding rentals and birthday parties, please call Ankeny Parks and Recreation. Reservations will be accepted beginning March 1.
Work at the Pool
We are hiring!
- Lifeguard - must be age 15+
- Water Safety Instructor - must be age 16+
- Concessions/Admissions - must be age 16+
- Water Slide Attendant - must be age 16+
- Aquatics Maintenance - must be age 16+
Interested in lifeguarding but not certified? No problem! Register for training classes.