Otter Creek Golf Course reopening May 7, 2020
Otter Creek Golf Course will reopen Thursday, May 7 at 9 a.m. with restrictions due to COVID-19. Reservations for tee times are now being accepted online at www.ottercreekankeny.com or by calling 515-965-6464.
The following changes are in place to protect the health of our employees and golfers:
- Payment is required when scheduling a tee time, this includes online and telephone reservations. No walk ups will be permitted.
- Only credit cards will be accepted for payment.
- Carts will be restricted to one rider per cart, unless golfers live in the same household.
- Golfers must maintain 6 foot for social distancing.
- No groups of more than 10 people allowed.
- Beverages will be available for purchase with credit cards only at the service window on the north side of the clubhouse.
- The Clubhouse, Pro shop, and Tin Cup Bar & Grill will be closed. Kybos will be available.
While visiting any public space, use your best judgment and act responsibly; bring your own sanitation supplies with you and adhere to recommended guidelines of social distancing. If you do not feel well or have been sick, stay home.
For more information about Otter Creek Golf Course or to reserve a tee time, visit www.ottercreekankeny.com or call 515-965-6464. Otter Creek Golf Course is owned and operated by the City of Ankeny.