Otter Creek Golf Course announces expanded reopening plans
Otter Creek Golf Course announced additional changes and offerings now available at the course and facilities effective Saturday, June 13. Guidelines are in place to protect the safety of players, visitors and golf course staff. Patrons who don't follow the guidelines will be asked to leave. The ultimate goal is to keep everyone safe and to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Pro Shop and Pinnacle Club will open with limited capacity restrictions.
- Tin Cup Bar & Grille will open with a limited menu for carryout orders on June 17.
- Two people per cart now allowed. If requested, individuals can utilize their own cart.
- 12 minute intervals between tee times begin June 18.
- All patrons entering the clubhouse will be required to wear a face covering.
- Leagues and outings can resume on a limited basis with restrictions.
- Pee Wee and Junior Golf are taking registrations.
- The Pro Shop will have limited access for checking-in and directing patrons to the restrooms – up to 10 people.
- Customers are able to book tee times online with an option to prepay, although this is no longer required.
- No more than two people at the same time in restrooms.
- Golfers are not to touch the flagsticks - pins stay in hole.
- Ball washers will not be available.
- Rakes removed from bunkers.
- No water coolers placed on the course.
- Driving range and practice areas are open.
Tin Cup Bar and Grille
- Limited menu for carryout orders starts June 17 and will be offered Wednesday-Sunday from 4 – 7 p.m.
- Limited outdoor seating will be available, however the dining room will remain closed.
- Beverage cart is now available.
Pinnacle Club Reopening Guidelines
- Room rentals for meetings and receptions are now available.
- Currently, able to accommodate up to 120 guests.
- Bar service is available.
- Boxed meal options for meetings or golf outings will be allowed.
For more information about Otter Creek Golf Course or to reserve a tee time, visit www.ottercreekankeny.com or call 515-965-6464. Otter Creek Golf Course is owned and operated by the City of Ankeny.