Traffic Signal Issue

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you encounter problems with a traffic signal within the City of Ankeny, please report your findings to the Public Works Department using the Traffic Signal Reporting Form. 

This form collects pertinent information including day, time, direction traveled and the amount of traffic. This helps Public Works to troubleshoot the problem more effectively.

The form can be found under Departments > Public Works > Operations Division > Traffic Control > Traffic Signal Reporting Form.

For more information about how traffic signals operate in the City of Ankeny, please refer to the Public Works Traffic Control page.