FY 2021 Budget
Information about the upcoming budget is subject to change during the budget preparation process. Once adopted by the City Council, the final budget document will be available below.
- Resolution approving maximum Property Tax Dollars for for Fiscal Year July 1, 2020 - June 30, 2021
- Notice of Public Hearing - Proposed Property Tax Levy
- FY 2021 Budget Policy Statement
- FY 2021 Budget Directives
- FY 2021 Budget Calendar
Adopted Annual Budget
- FY 2021 Annual Budget Book
- FY 2020 Annual Budget Book
- FY 2019 Annual Budget Book
- FY 2018 Annual Budget Book
- FY 2017 Annual Budget Book
The City has received the Distinguished Budget Presentation Award, presented by the Government Finance Officers Association, for the past 19 years in a row.
The City's budget team consists of City Manager and Finance department staff. With input from the department directors, the Budget Team estimates revenues and expenses and continually monitors City budgets. The Budget Team also reviews alternatives and prepares recommendations on budget, management and policy issues for the City Manager, City Council and various city departments.