Season pass sales are suspended until further notice.
2020 Season Passes
Season pool passes go on sale Dec. 2. Season passes are sold at the Ankeny Parks & Recreation office, 220 W. First St., Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Season passes cannot be purchased at the Aquatic Centers.
All members on a household season pass must have their picture taken and will receive a key fob. All family members do not have to be present at the time of purchase.
Pictures must be taken at the Parks & Recreation office before admittance to either aquatic center. Children's photos must be updated every other year.
Lost key fobs are the responsibility of the holder and must be replaced to gain entrance to the aquatic centers. Replacement key fobs are $5.
Ankeny Resident Price Qualifications:
- A resident is defined as anyone living within the Ankeny Property Tax Base and/or Ankeny School District.
- Ankeny residents must provide proof of residency. Forms of proof accepted include driver's license, purchase or rental agreement, utility bill or car registration.
Household Season Pass Qualifications:
- A household season pass includes those residing at the same address. This does not include caretakers, nannies, grandparents or other children staying with you during the summer.
- Any adult on a household season pass may be requested to provide proof of residency.
Renewing a Season Pass:
Season passes will not be sold over the phone February 20 - 28 or May 20 - June 5. Season passes may be renewed by phone if the below criteria has been met. If you do not meet all criteria, passes must be purchased in person at the Parks & Recreation office.
- No additional family members are being added to the season pass.
- Key fobs were kept from previous year to be reactivated.
- Children's photos were updated last year.
- Your address can be verified by Polk County Assessor website.
2020 Season Pass Pricing
Ankeny residents can save 10 percent by purchasing their season pass by Feb. 28, 2020.
|# of People||Ankeny Residents||Non-Residents|
|Household: 2 members||$125||$165|
|Household: 3 Members||$150||$200|
|Household: 4 Members||$175||$235|
|Household: 5 Members||$200||$270|
|Household: 6 Members||$225||$305|