- $50,389 base salary for non certified officer.
$55,987 upon completion of the academy.
$55,987 certified with less than 36 months experience.
$58,786 certified with more than 36 months experience.
$61,724 certified with more than 48 months experience.
- Five nine-hour days on, three days off work schedule
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 14 days PTO during first year of employment
- 25 days PTO, 1 - 4 years of employment
- 30 days PTO, 5 - 9 years of employment
- 35 days PTO, 10- 14 years of employment
- 40 days PTO, 15 years or more of employment
- 8 paid holidays
- On-duty workout program
- Medical leave bank - used for the employee’s or immediate family member’s extended illness, injury, disability, or hospitalization
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Pension/retirement plan
- Deferred compensation plans
- Life insurance
- Employee wellness program
- Paid overtime
- Military leave
- Special assignment pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Yearly uniform allowance
- Excellent advancement opportunities