The City of Ankeny has declared a Snow Ordinance effective Friday, Jan. 18, 2019 at 6 p.m. until Sunday, Jan. 20 at noon.  No parking  allowed on all public streets, alleys and on-street parking within the city when a snow ordinance is in effect.  Learn more.

Submit a Service Request

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

We're Here To Help! 

Do you have a concern to report to the City of Ankeny?

Submit a Service Request

If your issue falls under one of the categories below, create a profile (or log-in with your existing profile) to share the details of your concern. Once submitted, it will be received by the City employee best positioned to help you.* From there, you can track the status of your request as it is resolved, as well as provide a way for City staff to follow-up with you directly in case additional information is needed!

1. Check the FAQ  list below for common questions and answers.

2. Log in or register to report a concern or request service.

*Please note: Police action will not be initiated via website service request. If you need assistance or would like to report something to the Ankeny Police Department please call 515-286-3333 or dial 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency.


Please click on the categories and topics below to find information about common problems. If you do not find the answer to your issue, please log in or register to make a new service request.