Rent the Aquatic Center
Cascade Falls and Prairie Ridge aquatic centers are available to rent for parties after public hours. All rental fees and arrangements must be made at least 10 days prior to the rental date. Reservations are accepted starting March 1.See aquatic center rental rules below.
Cascade Aquatic Center, 2350 SW Prairie Trail Parkway
per section per hour
per section per hour
|7:15 - 9:15 p.m.||Lap Pool and Diving Well||$240||$312|
|7:15 - 9:15 p.m.||Lazy River and Slides||$325||$423|
|7:15 - 9:15 p.m.||Zero Depth Pool||$155||$202|
|7:15 - 9:15 p.m.||FlowRider|
FlowRider fee reduced by 50% if booking with another section.
Prairie Ridge Aquatic Center, 1220 NW Prairie Ridge Drive
|Day||Time||Resident Fee||Nonresident Fee|
|Saturday and Sunday||6:15 - 8:15 p.m.||$580 (entire facility)||$754 (entire facility)|
|Monday through Friday||6:15 - 8:15 p.m.||$65 per hour (Splash Park only)||$85 per hour (Splash Park only)|
Birthday Parties at Prairie Ridge Aquatic Center
Celebrate your child's birthday party at the Prairie Ridge Family Aquatic Center this summer!
Parties are reserved for two hours, from either 12:30 - 2:30 p.m. or 3:30 - 5:30 p.m. Reservations must be made at least 10 days prior to the event. The reserved birthday party table may be decorated by the renter. Confetti and other small decoration are not allowed.
Cost is $90 for Ankeny residents, $117 for nonresidents and includes:
- Admission of 10 children and two supervising adults
- Two one-topping pizzas of your choice
- Individual drink for each party participant
No outside food or beverages are allowed. Season passes will not be honored with this offer.
Aquatic Center After Hours Private Rental Rules
- The rental contract must be signed by an adult who will be at the aquatic center throughout the rental. All regular pool rules and policies will be in effect.
- Rentals: Based on pool area and time frame reserved, there can be up to three other rentals at Cascade Falls during rental time. Prairie Ridge Aquatic Center rentals include use of entire facility.
- Chaperones: Youth functions must have at least one adult chaperone for every 10 children.
- Set-Up & Clean-up: Please allow pool staff 15 minutes after facility closes to the public to clear, clean and prepare for your rental. Renter may arrive up to 15 minutes prior to rental to set up. All other guests may not enter until reserved time. The specific facility section or entire facility of your rental should be cleaned and returned to original condition.
- Food/Beverages: Outside food and/or beverages are allowed, excluding glass containers or alcohol of any kind. Concessions can remain open to sell pre-packaged items at a fee of $25/hr. Arrangements and fee must be made in advance.
- Weather: In case of inclement weather, a pool manager will contact Renter prior to reserved time. If rental is cancelled due to weather, please call the Ankeny Parks & Recreation office at 515-963-3570 to reschedule (dependent on availability). A full refund will be given if rental is not able to be rescheduled.
- Payment Policy: Reservation is confirmed when Rental Agreement and payment is received within 10 business days of reserving. If Agreement and payment are not received, reservations will be cancelled.
- Cancellation Policy: Facility rental refunds minus 50% will be issued for reservations cancelled a minimum of 30 days prior to the date of reservation. Cancellations within 30 days of reserved date will result in forfeiture of the rental payment.
- Damages: Renter assumes full responsibility for damage caused to any facility during the rental and will be billed separately for all labor and materials needed. Should excessive facility maintenance or damages cause a delay or cancellation to a subsequent renter, Renter will be held accountable for any refund fees to the inconvenienced renter.
- Liability: Renter is responsible for any/all damages to the building, property and/or equipment while said premises are occupied by renter and/or guests. In addition, Renter agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the City of Ankeny, Ankeny Parks & Recreation and City personnel from any liability as a result of Renter conduct or the conduct of Renter’s guests.
- Parking: Rental facilities are located in public parks, therefore all parking is first-come, first-served and cannot be reserved.
- Signs and/or Banners: Signs and/or banners may be posted at rental facility on day of event only and must be removed at the end of rental period. Signs are not allowed in the right of way at any time.
- Smoke Free: No smoking shall be permitted in any City owned facility.