The Ankeny Police Department offers fingerprinting services Tuesday through Thursday, from noon - 4:30 p.m., by appointment only. Appointments are one at a time.
Fingerprinting services are $15 for Ankeny residents and $20 for nonresidents. Payment is due at the time the appointment is booked.
- One person per appointment unless you are accompanying a minor or someone who requires extra assistance
- Must provide universally accepted photo ID (i.e.: State Driver's License, State I.D.)
- All civilian fingerprinting will be performed digitally on a Motorola Livescan Printrak.
- Please do not fill in the fingerprint cards prior to your arrival. Fingerprints will be printed on Federal Applicant fingerprint card FD-258.
- If due to an inability to classify, there is no charge for a one-time reprinting.
Schedule Your Appointment
Book an appointment with Ankeny Police Department